Fantasy Football Mock Draft Game Introduction
- We have made another drafting game for our sports enthusiest fans!
- The second game brought to you by First-Pick.com. This time we focused on Fantasy Football.
- The game is designed to act as a simulated mock draft, like those you can find on Yahoo! and ESPN, except you will be drafting against computer intelligence (unless you choose custom and play multiplayer - must use same source).
- The basics: you select a type of game (premade or custom), select where you want to pick from in the draft. Go through the draft and you will be scored and ranked against your opponents.
- You can play with the default settings from Yahoo!, ESPN, or a standard PPR (points-per-reception) league. In these settings the score can make the leaderboards.
- Or, you can play with custom settings that can be made exactly to your specific fantasy football league settings. In the custom setting you can also play multiplayer from the same console. These scores cannot make leaderboards.
- All drafts are created as snake style drafting, example: 1 through 10 and then back again 10 through 1.
- We wanted to make mock drafts that wouldn't be ruined by strangers making odd picks, was FAST to play, and could be set to custom league settings.
- Did we achieve our goals? Let us know what you think and keep checking back for improvements!
Thanks again for your continued support! If you have any questions or comments or find any bugs, please use the email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. Thank You!
Your First-Pick.com Team